About Organic Bharat
Organic Bharat has been founded with a vision to provide a2, Organic & Fresh Milk and Milk Products in India. We maintain healthy herd of Sahiwal and Rathi breed of cows and practice ancient ways of organic farming in combination with modern animal husbandry systems. We are situated around 20 KM away from Gurgaon in Haryana state in the rural setting with abundance of fresh air and water. The location suits to provide fresh farm products to our customers on daily basis.
As a first step in this direction, Organic Bharat is producing & promoting supply of A2 Organic Milk and Milk Products from Indian indigenous cows (Desi Cows) known for its inherent high nourishment and medicinal values. We are also continuously working on breed improvement through selective breeding of cows.
Our cows are kept in natural settings with an emphasis on welfare of cows and keeping them happy. We are working with organic farming for production of food/feed unadulterated by chemical pesticides/fertilizers and banned substances, e.g. Urea, etc., thereby to increase the soil fertility and to be in harmony with Mother Nature.
Beside milk products, we are also making organic fertilizers in the form of Manure (Panchagavya) and urine (Gomutra) to grow and cultivate organic food.
Activities & Features
- Self-sustaining Farm House
- Fodder/Crops cultivation with natural manure/Gomutra
- Vermi Compost Manure from cow dung
- Modern Gau-Shala for Desi(Indian) cows
- Organic Milk, a2 Milk, Desi Cow Milk
- No pesticides, fertilizers, chemicals
- Products direct delivered to Customers
- Farm Visit : Close to Delhi & NCR
- Planned in Year 2016 : BioGas